Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Little Mermaids

Spring Break has now come and gone but not without a couple of firsts. With the use of a little bribery, I got my older niece to dive off the diving board for the first time! We had some friends in the pool who had really cool water toys for diving and she wanted a set of the toypedos for herself. So I told her if she dove off the diving board, I'd get her a set. Thanks heavens for web search engines! Check out www.toysplash.com to find some of the water toys for your little ones. The toys have been ordered and I'll mail them up to her along with a 'great job' swimming note. My younger niece, put her head all the way under the water for the first time and as a result she will getting a set of goggles with a similar 'great job' note. Naturally, the packages have to be mailed separately because the girls each like to get their own mail. What fun it is to be around for a few of the first...even if it does take 'auntie' bribery! Ciao. Ciao.

No comments: