Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Free recycled gifts

Sometimes being the spoiling auntie/grandparent/uncle can get expensive! Now when it comes to the younger kids, I think they are just happy to get things and don't often notice the "newness" of it. Thus I like to search http://www.freecycle.org/ frequently to see what is available for my nieces. They often have some big stuff like swing sets or simple things like black patten leather shoes. We all know when it comes to kids clothes, they grow so fast that clothes/shoes often only get 1 or 2 wearings. I have the things shipped to me, and then re-package them in colorful tissue with a note and mail them off. I not sure if they get more excited about getting mail or what is inside the box. Just trying to help everyone save a buck, especially if you have a long list of nieces, nephews or grand children. Happy Shopping. Ciao. Ciao.

No comments: