Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Birthday gifts for kids

It is just a few days away from my nieces birthday, she'll be 6. Since I have no kids of my own, how am I suppose to know what to get her?! Even though they like to talk on the phone, it is always short and you have to be the one to constantly ask the questions. So last time I talked to my niece I asked her what she wanted for her birthday. She was drawing a blank, so I told her to think about it and mail me a list. This way she can send me mail, have to work on her spelling and practice her penman ship all at the same time. She sent me a nice list, and while the spelling wasn't all correct...I'll give her some slack, since she is only 6...I got few ideas. To help with the ideas (or to fill in the gaps for you) check out www.uncledansgifts.com Uncle Dan has something that every little one will enjoy, and it even sorts by age for faster shopping. Also a great back up plan in case you don't have time to have a phone conversation, receive a list and run around to find it yourself. You can still be the best aunt/uncle/grandparent etc and get the birthday gift delivered on time! Ciao. Ciao.

No comments: