Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Games for the dinner table

Last time I visited my nieces, I was taught a wonderful game at dinner. In the center of the table was a pretty box and inside of it were slips of paper. The girls got to pick out one the folded pieces of paper, which I read. "If I need to get up from the table for any reason, I will asked to be excused first" I learned that other ones include no elbows on the table, talking with your mouthful etc. If anyone was caught doing the "unmentionable" they had to do 5 sit ups or pushups at the end of the meal. Can you tell, my sister is a fitness gal! It was really fun to see how much my nieces (4, and almost 6) love this game. They say the best part is catching mom and dad! My sister found this game on her favorite site, www.flylady.com I wish it was a game I got to bring to the table, but perhaps you can! Ciao. Ciao.

No comments: