Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sand Castles

WOW the summer time can sure but hot! Particularly in my neighborhood today. If you are lucky enough to live on one of the coasts, I say it is time to hit the beach and have a sand castle building contest. This can keep the kids busy and active for hours. If you don't live on the coasts, do you have a sandbox in your backyard? Just add a little water and you can build castles too. Who lives in those castles? Get their imaginations going. I like to have my nieces build me a house, a really big one of course. If you have absolutely no clue how to build a sand castle, check out http://www.sandcastlecentral.com/ they have some great tips for the beginner and expert. Plus they have some pictures that will blow your mind. At the beach, I also have fun burying my nieces from the waist down and turning them into mermaids, or giving them an extra fancy skirts etc. Have fun in the sun!! Ciao. Ciao.

No comments: