Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lemonade Stand with a twist

Nothing says summer time like the site of a young entrepreneur standing behind a lemonade stand. I remember those days so clearly. I had a stand on one side of the street with my girlfriends and my brother had claim to the order side of the street with his friends. Oh the friendly competition! Well I think now I'd have the edge....as I saw happen small town America. They were selling the lemonade out of mason jars, you know the stuff people can peaches/jams with. So cute, as the ice chest was filled with them. Not only did you get extra cold lemonade, you got the jar! A great way to have several flavors, in small batches and who doesn't love drinking out of a mason jar?! Great idea to share with your little loved ones and even help them to get it set up. I still can't resist stopping when I see a young entrepreneur trying to sell something. Just the other day, I stopped for just a glass of water and let me tell you that kid was raking it in! Happy Summer. Ciao. Ciao.

No comments: