Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Birthday Gift. idea....

Not for a child but for you! As a grandparent, aunt, uncle etc we all naturally cherish something handmade by a child. But every year? And then what? We'll as someone who likes to dabble in the garden, and I believe all gardens need to have a path, even if that path goes now place. So I have started the tradition of having my nieces make me a stepping stone every year for my birthday. Eventually, I'll have a full path. I just love how the stones change over the years. Not to mention, my sister likes the idea as it is low cost and she doesn't have to rack her brain every year as to what to get someone who can be impossible to shop for. Here is a link for you to pass on, and make gift giving easy. http://familycrafts.about.com/cs/steppingstones/a/040201a.htm I think it is something handmade that you'll really enjoy. Have fun. Ciao. Ciao.

No comments: